Slow Cooker Ham and Beans with Spinach is the perfect end to your busy day. Before you start your busy day, dump all the ingredients into your slow cooker and come home to a nutritious meal.
Ham and Beans with Spinach
Slow Cooker Ham and Beans with Spinach
- 2 cups of chopped ham
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 carrots diced
- 1 celery rib diced
- 1 tsp of minced garlic
- 2 cans 15 oz white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can 15 oz red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 2 cups water
- 1 box 10 oz frozen spinach
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put the rinsed beans, garlic, onion, spinach, salt, pepper, thyme, ham into your slow cooker along with the water and broth.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
More Comfort Food
If you like this recipe, you might like my Cabbage and Polish Sausage recipe.