Slow cooker BBQ Ribs are a no-mess way to prepare ribs.
Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs
- 2 packages Kroger St. Louis Style Pork Spareribs or 2-3 pounds of Pork Country Style Ribs Boneless
- 12 oz Pepsi or other cola
- 16 oz Sweet Baby Ray's Honey BBQ Sauce
- Spray a 6-Quart Slow Cooker with your favorite cooking spray. I use a refillable oil mister.
- Add ribs to Slow Cooker. I do not add additional seasoning as I feel the Kroger Applewood Seasoned ribs have enough seasoning.
Not Using Pre-seasoned Ribs:
- If I am using the Pork Country Style Ribs, I add my own BBQ rub or use Weber Classic BBQ Seasoning.Add Pork Country Style Ribs in as in Step 2 and rub with your favorite BBQ rub. Continue with the following steps.
- Pour BBQ sauce and Pepsi into your Cooker. Turn your ribs insuring that they are coated with the liquids.
- Place lid on Cooker and cook on low for 6 hours or 3 hours on High until tender.
- If you want caramelization, place ribs in a pan and broil on High for 5 minutes or less or carmelize them on your BBQ grill. Enjoy!