Slow cooker BBQ Ribs are a no-mess way to prepare ribs.Print
These slow cooker BBQ ribs are no mess, no fuss, and very tender. While the ribs cook, you are free to work on whatever you like. These ribs will be fall off the bone tender.
- 2 packages Kroger St. Louis Style Pork Spareribs or 2–3 pounds of Pork Country Style Ribs Boneless
- 12 oz Pepsi or other cola
- 16 oz Sweet Baby Ray’s Honey BBQ Sauce
- Spray a 6-Quart Slow Cooker with your favorite cooking spray. I use a refillable oil mister.
- Add ribs to Slow Cooker. I do not add additional seasoning as I feel the Kroger Applewood Seasoned ribs have enough seasoning.
Not Using Pre-seasoned Ribs:
- If I am using the Pork Country Style Ribs, I add my own BBQ rub or use Weber Classic BBQ Seasoning.Add Pork Country Style Ribs in as in Step 2 and rub with your favorite BBQ rub. Continue with the following steps.
- Pour BBQ sauce and Pepsi into your Cooker. Turn your ribs insuring that they are coated with the liquids.
- Place lid on Cooker and cook on low for 6 hours or 3 hours on High until tender.
- If you want caramelization, place ribs in a pan and broil on High for 5 minutes or less or carmelize them on your BBQ grill. Enjoy!
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Slow Cooker
Keywords: slow cooker bbq ribs