Scrambled Eggs and Cheddar for Two
Scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese for two is a quick and protein-rich breakfast. For more flavor, add ham or bacon.
- Yield: 2 1x
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup Cooked meat of your choice (optional); e.g., ham, sausage
- Place eggs and milk in a container and whisk until fully blended. Season with salt and pepper to taste. (I add a little pepper only.)
- Add cheese to egg mixture and mix.
- Heat large non-stick skillet on medium-high heat. Spray lightly with a cooking oil. (I use coconut oil.)
- Pour egg mixture in pre-heated skillet and lower heat to medium.
- As the egg mixture starts to set, move a spatula gently across the bottom and sides of the skillet. Large, soft curds should begin to form as you move the spatula.
- Cook continuing to move the spatula around the eggs until eggs are thickened and no visible liquid remains.
- We love buttered toast and orange marmalade jam with our scrambled eggs.
More egg recipes: