Besides filling your home with an aroma of goodness, you baked bread without the chore of kneading and mixing by hand.
Best of all, imagine enjoying freshly baked bread.
- 1 cup lukewarm water
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/3 cup lukewarm milk
- 3 tbsp butter (cut up into small pieces)
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 3/4 cup King Arthur Unbleached Bread Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp active dry yeast or instant yeast
- Firstly, insert the paddle into the pan. Now, you can add the ingredients.
- Most importantly, add the ingredients into your bread pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Now, place the baking pan into the bread machine.
- Next, program the machine by setting the controls as follows: (a) Basic Bread (b) Medium Crust (c) Loaf Size 1 1/2 or 2- pound (d) Press Start.
- After baking stops, using oven mitts, remove the bread pan from the machine.
- Meanwhile, let it rest for about 5 minutes. Then, shake the pan to dislodge the loaf. For cooling, place the bread on a wire rack.
- Above all, don’t forget to remove the blade from the bottom of the loaf.
- Finally, when the bread is just warm to the touch, slice, and enjoy.
- Category: Sandwich
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sandwich bread