Enjoy the aroma of your own white sandwich bread baking. With this easy recipe and your machine, you can enjoy your own home-baked sandwich bread.
Bread machines bake different size loaves of bread. I recommend the 1 1/2-2 pound size. Bake some bread today!
Bake Your Own Sandwich Bread
Sandwich Bread 1 1/2 to 2 Pound Loaf
- 1 cup lukewarm water
- 1/3 cup lukewarm milk
- 3 tbsp butter (cut up into small pieces)
- 3 3/4 cup King Arthur Unbleached Bread Flour
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp active dry yeast or instant yeast
- Put all the ingredients into your bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Now, just program the machine for basic white bread with a medium crust. Select 1 1/2 or 2-pound loaf setting.
- Finally, start the machine.
- When the cycle is complete, remove the loaf pan and let cool. Don't forget to remove the blade from the bottom of the loaf.
Sandwich Bread ingredients and equipment used: