Sandwich Bread Baked in a Bread Machine
So, want to fill your home with the aroma of freshly baked bread? Then, you should bake some sandwich bread. Now, you can surprise your family with a home-baked loaf of bread.
Best of all, imagine enjoying freshly baked bread. And, you did it without the chore of kneading and making it by hand.
Hints for Successful Bread Machine Baking
- First of all, understand your machine.
- However, before you position the pan into the machine, add the ingredients into the pan (with paddle secured).
- Most importantly, add the ingredients in the right order. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Also, measure all the ingredients accurately.
- Again, consult your machine’s manual for the best ingredient temperature.
- Always use the type of yeast and flour specified in the recipe.
- Above all, do not omit the salt. Specifically, salt slows down fermentation and enzyme activity in the dough.
- Furthermore, do not make substitutions or leave out any ingredients in the recipe.
Why a Bread Machine
Especially because bread machines are great. You can create so many things with a machine.
As an example, I’ve used a bread machine to make dough for pizza, yeast rolls, and quick bread.
Also, if your family has special diet needs, e.g. gluten-free, you can save a lot of money by baking your own loaves of bread.
Bread machines are able to produce various kinds of bread: whole wheat bread, gluten-free bread, rye bread and hundreds of other types. They can also make pizza dough, pasta dough, jam, and a number of other delicious dishes.
Sandwich Bread 1 1/2 to 2 Pound Loaf
- 1 cup lukewarm water
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/3 cup lukewarm milk
- 3 tbsp butter cut up into small pieces
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 3/4 cup King Arthur Unbleached Bread Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp active dry yeast or instant yeast
- Firstly, insert the paddle into the pan. Now, you can add the ingredients.
- Most importantly, add the ingredients into your bread pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Now, place the baking pan into the bread machine.
- Next, program the machine by setting the controls as follows: (a) Basic Bread (b) Medium Crust (c) Loaf Size 1 1/2 or 2- pound (d) Press Start.
- After baking stops, using oven mitts, remove the bread pan from the machine.
- Meanwhile, let it rest for about 5 minutes. Then, shake the pan to dislodge the loaf. For cooling, place the bread on a wire rack.
- Above all, don't forget to remove the blade from the bottom of the loaf.
- Finally, when the bread is just warm to the touch, slice, and enjoy.
Finally, the ingredients and equipment I used:
Having a get-together, serve bagna cauda with your fresh sandwich bread.
So, do you want to learn more about the bread machine?– Breadmaker101