Mac N Cheese, So Easy
This baked macaroni and cheese dish is creamy and delicious. Forget about the mac n cheese box with powdered cheese or cheese squeezed out of a foil packet. Once you have tasted this recipe, you won’t go back to the boxed.
This a lot for me to say because I have been known to polish off a whole pan of the boxed stuff. I used to live on macaroni and cheese.Print
Macaroni and cheese that is melt in your mouth delicious. It is simple, easy, and made from scratch. Never use the boxed stuff again.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Pour the butter into a 13″ x 9″ metal pan. Stir the macaroni into the butter until coated.
- Stir the cheeses into the coated macaroni.
- Add the salt, pepper, mustard, and egg into the milk and pour onto the pasta mixture.
- Place the pan on the middle shelf of your oven, and bake for one hour or until golden brown.
- Enjoy your homemade macaroni and cheese.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information read my Disclosure.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American