Ground beef and broccoli bake. Quick, easy, and delicious, this bake will satisfy your family.
The first time I prepared this recipe, my husband was not looking forward to the meal. But, when the dish was baked and on his plate, he said, “Don’t lose this recipe.” He loved it!Print
Ground Beef and Broccoli Bake will become one of those go-to dishes that your family will crave.
- 1 pound of ground beef
- Cube of Pop & Cook Sauteed and Glazed Onions or 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Cube of Pop & Cook Crushed Garlic Cubes or 1 minced garlic clove
- Tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- A teaspoon of Italian Seasonings
- Package of Knorr Rice Sides Mushroom Flavor Rice & Pasta Blend in a Savory Mushroom Flavored Sauce or 1 cup of uncooked instant rice
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) of condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup of beef broth or stock
- 6 cups of frozen broccoli
- 1–3/4 cups of finely shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Microwave the broccoli on high for 6-8 minutes.
- In a medium-size skillet, cook the beef, onion, and garlic until the meat is no longer pink. Drain, if necessary. I use lean meat and do not drain the pan.
- Now, stir in the Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, rice, soup, and broth.
- Simmer for several minutes until most of the broth is absorbed.
- Then, place the broccoli in an 11″ x 7″ baking dish. Be sure to spread the broccoli evenly over the pan.
- Spoon the meat mixture over the top of the broccoli in an even layer. Do not cover.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese evenly over the top of the mixture.
- Now, place the dish onto the middle rack of the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.
This recipe was adapted from Taste of Home’s Recipe Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: ground beef and broccoli bake