Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 slice of Kraft Big Slice Cheese or cheese of your choice
- 2 slices of Sara Lee Honey Ham deli meat
- 1 tsp I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Heat griddle to 350 degrees. I use a Presto griddle.
- Place the bread buttered side down on the griddle.
- Add the ham to one of the slices and add the cheese to the other slice of bread.
- Grill until the bread is browned to your satisfaction. Then, just flip one on top of the other with grilled side up. Enjoy!