Dry Rub BBQ Ribs bring out more of the flavor of the meat. Using an Instant Pot or pressure cooker makes this recipe doable even on your busiest day.
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1/2 cup Sweet Baby Ray’s Hickory & Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce
- 3 pounds Boneless Country Style Pork Ribs
- 1 bottle Sweet Baby Rays Honey BBQ Sauce
- Combine all of the dry rub ingredients in a small bowl.
- Lay out your country style ribs. Rub half of the mixture onto the ribs. Turn the ribs over, and repeat with the remaining rub.
- Pour the beef stock into your Instant Pot.
- Place the rubbed ribs into the Instant Pot. I try not to stack any of the meat. Some may have to go on their side.
- Spread/pour the 1/2 cup of the Hickory and Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce over the tops.
- Lock the lid in place. Using manual, high pressure, set the timer for 35 minutes.
- Let pressure release naturally.
- Remove the ribs and serve with the Honey BBQ sauce.