Dry rub BBQ ribs are a must try.
I thought my original BBQ ribs were the best. But, Mike and I both agree this dry rub recipe is the best.
Quick and easy preparation in our Instant Pot vs. my slow cooker bbq. Plus, the Instant Pot intensifies the flavors.Print
Dry Rub Country Style BBQ Ribs – Instant Pot
Dry Rub BBQ Ribs bring out more of the flavor of the meat. Using an Instant Pot or pressure cooker makes this recipe doable even on your busiest day.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1/2 cup Sweet Baby Ray’s Hickory & Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce
- 3 pounds Boneless Country Style Pork Ribs
- 1 bottle Sweet Baby Rays Honey BBQ Sauce
- Combine all of the dry rub ingredients in a small bowl.
- Lay out your country style ribs. Rub half of the mixture onto the ribs. Turn the ribs over, and repeat with the remaining rub.
- Pour the beef stock into your Instant Pot.
- Place the rubbed ribs into the Instant Pot. I try not to stack any of the meat. Some may have to go on their side.
- Spread/pour the 1/2 cup of the Hickory and Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce over the tops.
- Lock the lid in place. Using manual, high pressure, set the timer for 35 minutes.
- Let pressure release naturally.
- Remove the ribs and serve with the Honey BBQ sauce.