Amazon Prime Day 2019 is two days this year! July 15 & 16. Mark them on your calendar.
But, there are also exclusive sales leading up to the Prime Day event.
What, you don’t know what Prime Day is?
Amazon offers a 30-day trial for new Prime members (students get six months). If you don’t cancel within the 30 days, the cost is $119 per year (discounts are available to EBT and Medicaid card holders) and includes a lot of great benefits:
- Free 2-day shipping. Same-day delivery is now available in certain areas!
- Get free release-date delivery on eligible pre-order items.
- Select no-rush shipping to earn rewards on future purchases.
- Prime Video allows you to stream videos. With your Prime membership, you can also rent popular movies for only $1.99. Watch HBO, SHOWTIME OR STARZ for a low additional monthly fee.
- Prime members get exclusive deals and products.
- Prime members get exclusive savings at Whole Foods Market including 5% cash back when using Prime Rewards Visa Card and free 2-hour delivery with Prime Now (where available).
- And more.
What kind of deals?
There are sales in virtually all departments. There will be deals on electronics (Alexa, too), kitchen appliances, cleaning products, clothing, etc. The list goes on.
Purchase that new TV, Instant Pot, jewelry, clothing, or start your gift buying. Oh, and, if you are purchasing an Instant Pot, you should read my post on what accessories you need with your Instant Pot.
Even better, sales are leading up to the big event. For example, one of today’s deals of the day is on luggage, and another is on a robotic vacuum cleaner. These are just a sampling of the great deals to be found as an Amazon Prime member.
Take action for Prime Day 2019
- If you don’t already have a Prime Membership, get one.
- Check the Prime pages daily for jaw-dropping deals.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.