Cabbage and polish sausage dinner is a tasty, quick fix. Ingredients: cabbage, polish sausage, onions, red and green peppers, chicken stock, and butter.
Cabbage and Polish Sausage Dinner
- 7 oz package of Polish Sausage sliced into coins
- 2 cup chicken stock
- 2 tsp butter
- 1/4 cup onion/pepper blend frozen seasoning mix
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/2 head of a large cabbage chopped
- Heat the butter in a deep pot. Add the onion blend and cabbage to the butter and cook until it starts to brown.
- Add the chicken stock to the cabbage mixture and cook until the cabbage is the desired tenderness. (About 12 minutes)
- Add the cut up polish sausage to the cabbage mixture. Bring to a boil, turn down to a simmer, and cook for 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.