Cabbage and Polish Sausage
Cabbage and polish sausage dinner is a tasty, quick fix. Therefore, you don’t have to wait until St. Patricks Day to enjoy cabbage.
Besides polish sausage, try any of the other sausages or bratwurst in this dish.
Cabbage and Polish Sausage Dinner
- 7 oz package of Polish Sausage sliced into coins
- 2 cup chicken stock
- 2 tsp butter
- 1/4 cup onion/pepper blend frozen seasoning mix
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 head of a large cabbage chopped
- First, heat the butter in a deep pot.
- Next, add the onion blend and cabbage to the butter. Then, cook until it starts to brown.
- Now, add the chicken stock to the cabbage mixture and cook until the cabbage is the desired tenderness. (About 12 minutes)
- Now, add the cut up polish sausage to the cabbage mixture.
- Then, bring to a boil, turn down to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Finally, season with salt and pepper to taste.