Mike and I love beer brats.
Beer Brats in a Skillet
- 1 package of Johnsonville Brats or Beer Brats, thawed
- 6 oz Killian's Beer
- Heat skillet on medium-high.
- Cook sausage until browned, turning often.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Carefully add half a bottle (6 oz) of beer to skillet.
- Cover and simmer for 12 minutes or until internal temperature of sausage is 160ºF.
- Serve on your favorite bun with a good mustard and your favorite toppings.
Another sandwich you might like: Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
Similar recipes: How to cook beer brats