Beef and Noodles Made Quickly
Beef and noodles – made quick and easy using a prepared beef roast and other convenience foods.
When I have forgotten to plan for a meal, I turn to this quick meal.Print
Quick and Easy Beef and Noodles
Using convenience foods, you can quickly make a pot of beef and noodles. Just whip up some mashed potatoes and a vegetable, and you are good to go.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stovetop/Microwave
- Cuisine: American
- 12 ounces of dry egg noodles
- 32 ounces of beef broth
- 10.5 oz can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cube of Pop & Cook Sauteed Glazed Onions, 10 ct, 6.35 oz or 1/4 cup of diced sauteed onions
- 2 cups of cooked diced beef or one package of Hormel Slow Simmered Beef Roast Au Jus, 15 oz cut up
- water, as needed to keep the noodles simmering in liquid
- Pour broth into a deep pot and bring to a boil
- Now, add noodles to the boiling broth. Return stock to a boil. Add water, as needed, to keep the noodles simmering in liquid.
- Once the noodles are tender, stir in the onion cube, the beef, and the can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Let the pot simmer for a few minutes.
- Serve in a bowl or serve over mashed potatoes.
I buy the Pop & Cook Sauteed Glazed Onions, 10 ct, 6.35 oz, and Hormel Slow Simmered Beef Roast Au Jus at my local WalMart.
Keywords: beef and noodles
Products I Used
Another comfort food recipe of mine is Basic Meatloaf.